Re: filmscanners: OK, Vuescan is driving me nuts

Lynn writes ...

> Rob wrote:
>
> >Am I the only one who has problems with the crop outline in
Vuescan?
> <clip>

> I'm probably being a bit of a "Philistine" here, but I've never let
Vuescan
> be the "Last Call" for my images--

    I suppose I am with Lynn ... afterall, whether you use Vuescan to
crop, or not, it still scans the entire frame, simply delivering
what's within the area to the "cropped" file.  Lynn & I would suggest
much better editing tools are available after the scan ... save
yourself a headache and use them.  (... which, of course, isn't to say
Ed should be getting your feedback ... if VS offers "area cropping" is
should be relatively easy to use ...)

shAf  :o)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.