Re: filmscanners: OK, Vuescan is driving me nuts

Hi Ed!

<EdHamrick@aol.com> wrote:
> Try zooming into the image before dragging the crop outline.

This helps a bit, but the crop box still has a tendency to jump
around when releasing the mouse button after dragging.
I don't want to *have* to use the zoom, as each step slows things
down.

The tendency to jump seems greatest for the top and bottom
sides of the box, as well as when moving the whole box to
the bottom extremity of the preview.

> In addition, make sure you're using the latest version of
> VueScan (7.0.21).

It seems a little better but the problem is still there.

Regards,
Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.