Re: filmscanners: Emoticons & Assicons

On Thu, 17 May 2001 22:02:14 -0500  Tx (texjoy@datarecall.net) wrote:

> Thanks, Tony
> Your "regards" as sincere as your own good manners.
> I hope your photography is half as good as your humor.

Very droll :) Let me explain. I am afraid that even after I eliminated
several thousand bounce notifications and spam mails, my reconstituted
email box took around 12hrs to acquire 4,326 emails from the server. Only
there were some problems half way through on two occasions, which meant I
had to start again 3 times. Then I spent a day attending to belated admin
of this list, to try and head off a few thousand more bounces ASAP. And
when I finally get here, one of the first mails I see is an enormous ASCI
arse and about half a hundredweight of HTML. A /slight/ feeling of 'why
the **** do I bother?' ensued...

Regards (sincerely)

Tony Sleep
http://www.halftone.co.uk - Online portfolio & exhibit; + film scanner