Re: filmscanners: Bug in VueScan 7.0.17/7.0.18

le 6/05/01 16:43, EdHamrick@aol.com à EdHamrick@aol.com a écrit :

> If you're using VueScan 7.0.17 or 7.0.18 to scan
> negatives, I recommend you upgrade to 7.0.19.  I
> found a bug in the negative color correction that
> really messes up some saturated colors.

> * Fixed problem with film color correction that
> was introduced in 7.0.17

Hi Ed, Hi all

Sorry for this late answer, I was away.
I rescanned some Portra and Supra negs with 7.019 this WE.
I did the job too quickly for getting perfect results, but my older ugly
oversaturated colors are gone. Thanks, Ed. The bug  occured inside rawfiles,
right?

It might have partially been earlier to 7.017
(see my post "oversaturated reds" from 01 18 01 : I was using Vuescan 6.xxx
by this time).

Best regards.
DIDIER

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.