Re: filmscanners: Sprintscan 35 plus and negs

I have been using 35+ as a photographer and and it is a real good scanner
even if you compare
it to the new Nikon LS4000.
Picture results are excellent. I think  I have done at least 1000 jobs
on that scanner.
Best results did I get with Polaroid 2.7.1 software. You can download it
from
http://www.polaroid.com/service/software/sprintscan/ss35mac.html

Even the new Polaroid Insight 4.5 works with Polaroid 35+

Best of all they are free to download from Polaroid.com
Mikael Risedal
Lund
Sweden