Re: Nikon jaggies was filmscanners: Cleaning slides (PEC tips)

In <004401c0d4b3$1d8a20c0$3800000a@phoenix>, Rob Geraghty wrote:

> > In defense of the Japanese, I'd like to add the story about Corona and
> > Pinto: both cars had a bad tendency to explode and burn in a rear-end
> > collission.
>
> Was it "Cannonball Run" that featured a car just giving a Pinto the
> slightest
> touch and it exploded? 8^D

No it was a spoof in the "Airplane" tradition, which I think was called
"Top Secret". It stared Val Kilmer, and sent up several genres, such as
spy films and those terrible Elvis movies.

Brian Rumary, England

http://freespace.virgin.net/brian.rumary/homepage.htm

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.