Re: filmscanners: Dual Scan II - striping

Rob Geraghty wrote:

> Vlad wrote:
>
>> I send you the sample to look at.
>

> If it's the attached jpeg you were talking about - what stripes?  I can't
> see any, not even with the monitor brightness turned all the way up?
>
> Rob

I am seeing some very wide stripes of darker sky intermingled with
thinner stripes of lighter sky (and no, I'm not talking about the JPEG
arifacting).  I assume this is what Vlad is referring to.  I don't know
what the scale of the section in the posted JPEG is relative to the
original film size.

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.