-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn Allen [mailto:lalle@email.com]

In dire circumstances (which I seem to have more than my share of), a
positive "Reset" button on the Scanwit itself would certainly put my mind at
ease. At least I'd *know* that I had to start recalibration all over again,
and would be doing it "from scratch." I've mentioned this to Acer techs, but
don't know if they were actually "listening."

Best regards--LRA