Re: filmscanners: You have several hundred thousand transparencies to scan...

I hate to recomend the old Nikon LS3510AF to anybody, because it's
really a terrible scanner from the dark days. But you can live with some
reduced image quality. They used to cost about $5000, but you can get
them in good shape for under $300 US now. Shows how worthless they are
in these enlightened days. They had an optional slide feeder which took
many many slides at once, don't know where to get one. If it actually
worked or jammed is another story. Anyway you can throw it all away if
it doesn't work, since money is no object.

--
Jim Hayes

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.