Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: filmscanners: Burning CD's

I'm just getting started in CD burning.  I saw that my options in blank CD
are between Rewritable and Write Once Only.  Is there any preference between
the two for photographic image storage?  My inclination is to think that
Rewritable would be preferable because of the possible need to adjustments in
the image.

Thanks in advance for your input.

                                       Burt

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.