filmscanners: OT: my postings here

It has been brought to my attention by one subscriber here that my
postings to filmscanners (and only mine) show up in his mail reader
(Netscape) as "read messages" when he receives them.

I use Netscape 6 to read my mail and to compose my responses.  I also
receive my own messages as "read" from Filmscanners and other lists I
belong to, but all this time I assumed it was a "smart" feature in
Netscape to let me know which messages were my own.

If others are experiencing the same thing with my posts here, please let
me know IN PRIVATE MAIL which software you use to read the list with.

Please email me at:

artistic@ampsc.com

Thank you

Art