Re: filmscanners: Crashes with Nikon LS4000

Nikon have done the same mistake as Polaroid did with the pree released
Sprintscan 4000 1.5 years ago. The Polaroid software Insight was terrible. (
Im not sure if it works today)

The Nikon  ED 4000 and software are not optimized and  ready for the market
yet.

Polaroid 4000 and Nikon LS2000 comes together with Silverfast 5 (here in
Sweden) and the scanners works well..  Only hope Nikon does the same thing
with ED4000 as a choice to NikonScan.  I think  NikonScan can be
a  good software in next up date,  it has  the  basic quality and have not
so many errors as Insight in the beginning.

Mikael Risedal