RE: filmscanners: negative and skin tones

> Mike:  Thanks for the color setting information for the skin tones,
> especially
> as it related to the print.

Actually, it reminded me of a print (pre digital) that nearly drove me
crazy.  I had photographed by roommates girl friend against an off white
wall.  When I corrected the color so that the wall was correct, her skin had
a green cast that just could not be correct.  When we made her skin look
correct, the wall was way off in color.  It wasn't until we physically had
the wall and the girlfriend back together that we realized why some people
are said to have an "olive" complexion.  Never noticed her skin color before
or after that, but the correct print never did look right.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.