Re: filmscanners: Still Having Trouble with Win2K

Larry said:
>I'm now seeing the same bad color gradations on
>my Win98SE system with my new 19 inch P991 Dell Trinitron also.

Sure sounds like the monitors. They must be more hi-tech than I realise, I'm
probably way out of date.  Assuming they take in an analog signal from the
computer, it's hard to know how they can give the effect you are getting unless
they have some digital processing of the colours internally. Perish the thought.

I originally thought the problem must be independent of the monitors, as it
showed up on the screen grabs you put up on the Web.  Roll on Monday morning?

Colin Maddock

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.