From: Ezio
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2001 1:12 PM
Subject: filmscanners: Two yellow bands ...

Dearests , I have these 2 yellow bands on the HP-6200c flatbed.
What should I do ? ... should I bring the scanner to HP Repair Center ( months without the unit and huge amount of money) or in your opinion it is possible to try some trick to repair it at home.

I try to attach a small jpeg showing the defect ... wishing not to be filtered/killed by the listserve.

5KB only !

Sincerely.

Ezio

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.