Re: filmscanners: Vuescan: "device RGB"

Rob writes ...

> Er, doesn't PS 5.5 allow you to say what profile the
> image is coming from when the image is untagged?

    Yes ... but it seems to me that list of profiles is particular to
working spaces, excluding device profiles ... or maybe I'm wrong.  If
so, then it should work for PS5 as well.

> Does "Device RGB" invert a negative, or is the output
> still raw and without the mask removed?

    Altho I haven't had a chance to play with this option, that would
seem to be it's purpose ... so you can fully process ("crop") and
leave the RGB data in the color space it was scanned into.

shAf  :o)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.