filmscanners: Canon FS2710 vs Minolta Dimage Scan Dual II

        I've been using a Canon FS2710 for about 18 months. It works
well, but does tend to be noisy in the dark areas of slides. I've
heard good things about the Minolta Scan Dual II, and I am wondering
if it is noticeably superior to the Canon. At the moment they are the
same price, but the Minolta is a newer model, with some slightly
better specs.
        I would appreciate any comments from people who have used the
Scan Dual II, especially anyone who has used both and can compare
them.

Thanks,
Roger Smith

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.