RE: filmscanners: Repro house skirmishing (long)

It's my impression that the primary source of the 'orange shift' was fading
of the Light Cyan ink, that would obviate the problem on a 4-color printer.
I'm not sure whether the dark cyan ink had a problem. If so, it was
apparently much less marked.
Hersch
PS I haven't used it with my 860, as I'm very happy with EPP

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.