Re: filmscanners: Repro house skirmishing (long)

<fx: rushes off to epson web sites>

I think you really mean Premium Glossy Photo Paper as there isn't a
"Premium Quality Photo Paper" in their range.

I don't blame you for misremembering - Epson paper names are a complete
minefield.

There is also Premium Semigloss Photo Paper, and an even newer Premium
Luster Photo Paper.

Not to mention the horde of papers that don't have both "Premium" and
"Photo" in their names!

kingphoto@mindspring.com (Dave King) wrote:

> Epson Premium Quality Photo Paper.  The quality with Epson oem dye
> inks is quite amazing with adequate profiles.  And it's widely
> available.  But you want to be sure to get the 3rd iteration.
>
> Dave

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.