Re: filmscanners: OT more copyright questions

Richard... This is no place for flame wars... The thing I like about this group
(and it is the only one I am on for this reason) is that the regular
participants seem to be possessed of a modicum of good manners and willingness
to help others out who may not be as experienced as some of the rest of us... I
agree that sometimes the threads on certain topics, both OT and ONT, run a
little longer than I care for, but that is what my delete key is for... or I
can politely send a message (which I did once) stating that IMHO the OT thread
has gone on for too long and could we discuss something else... Another thing
to keep in mind is that many of us shoot pictures to money, and the questions
about copyright, or printers, or memory management, are all germane to our
daily bread... I also welcome posts such as Larry's on Jay Maisel... This whole
rush into the digital era is happening so fast, I need all the help and
inspiration I can get...

Mike M.

Dicky wrote:

> [...]

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.