Re: FW: filmscanners: First look at Nikon Super Coolscan 4000

Hello Thomas

Im not sure that you will find  software NikonScan 3.0 on the web before
Nikon start to sale the scanner. NikonScan 3.0 is a beta version and I get
the alfaversion  to test tomorrow.

As a software it has  everything as Silverfast 5.0  plus digital ROC and
digital GEM .

Best regard Mikael Risedal