Re: filmscanners: Anyone using Win2K? Does is manage color like W98SE?

GUYS !!!!

Are you foolished by MS Marketing and Branding policies ?

ME is Windoze 98 full stop.
2000 is NT full stop.

Carrying all the heritages and consequencies of each one. full stop.

So your Mini Morris it will be always a Mini Morris despite you paint it
with a new modern-color
and reshape some minor details of the body.

Microsoft can change the names can spend millions to brand them differently
, but the reality is difficult to change but with long and hard and
expensive WORK !.... and to get what ? ... new customers ? ... just forget
it ... the aim is to milk the customer you have today and avoiding to have
them migrating to other platforms / products.

Sincerely.

Ezio

www.lucenti.com  e-photography site