Re: filmscanners: Anyone using Win2K? Does is manage color like W98SE?

Frank, I don't want to go further with something that it's (in my opinion)
really OT , but to call Win NT (any brand ... any name it would have)
''robust and solid down to the core'' it is simply something MS wants the
people to perceive but far from the reality.

The reality it's under everybody's eyes ... it's just NT.... always the same
always troubled always cumbersome always tricky.

No way to make of NT a consumer product (like 95 and later 98) no way to
make of NT an  operating system for business critical applications ... still
too many ''blue screens'' to avoid and to remove.

This is my last post about it , I started asking if it was real or it was a
joke ... please , understnd me if I prefer to go further (eventually) with
this polemics but privately ( ezio@iname.com )

Sincerely.

Ezio

www.lucenti.com  e-photography site