filmscanners: LS-30 and Windows 2000

Is anyone else running this combination. I recently installed Win 2000 and
although it recognizes my Adaptec 2930CU SCSI card, and the Coolscan III,
and I have upgraded the Nikon driver to Win 2000 from the Nikon website,
neither Vuescan or Nikonscan can find the scanner. I have tried the
downloads on the Adaptec site, although the 2930 is supported on the Win
2000 CD, and even tried it as a 2940UW as that works with Win NT, but
nothing seems to work.
Any suggestions?
Edwin

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.