Re: filmscanners: Scan Dual II

on 3/10/01 2:08 AM, Arthur Entlich at artistic@ampsc.com wrote:

> Bigboy9955@aol.com wrote:
>
>> Now for something completely different:
>> what is the difference between the Scan Dual II and Scan Dual II White?  Both
>> come up after a search of cdnet and znet, with the White version being about
>> $50 more.  It may be the Genuine Fractals software, but I'm not sure.  If GF
>> is the extra amount, is it a worthy investment?  Or just another bell and
>> whistle I don't need?
>> Thanks
>> Ed
>
> I have no idea...  Maybe they are cashing in on the Apple craze, and
> soon there will be watermelon and cranberry ones to?  Maybe enough
> people didn't like the blue parts?  Maybe the white ones are made in
> Japan and the Blue elsewhere?
>
> Does it mention if Photoshop 5.0LE also comes with the white, as well as
> the GF software?
>
> Art

I didn't see any spec that differed from my Scan Dual II, except that the
case is white rather than the usual putty.  The price is as low as $444 + $7
shipping.  See this url:

http://computers.cnet.com/hardware/0-2295735-417-3709545.html?tag=st.co.2295
735-404-3709545.txt-specs.2295735-417-3709545

-Berry

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.