Re: filmscanners: Puzzled about display resolution

Laurie Solomon wrote:

> My neck is located in East Central Illinois.  If you look at all the
> pre-packaged systems advertised in the newspapers and in catalogs, they are
> offered with 17" monitors with 19" being the upgrade; but they have been
> changing to making 19" monitors the standard monitor offering rather the
> 17." However, stand alone monitor purchases and pricing for the past year
> plus have been 19" monitors - especially in places like Best Buy and Circuit
> City, Staples and Office Depot, and many of the larger mail order places.

I guess we had a choice between cheap monitors or Nationalized Health
Care, and decided on the latter. ;-)  Although prices on 19" monitors
have dropped here as well, the 17" are still the sweet point, and prices
are still a bit "dear" on the 19" and above.

Oh, well, another year or so...

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.