Re: filmscanners: Anyone using Win2K? Does is manage color like W98SE?

At 21:28 9/03/2001 -0800, you wrote:

>When I installed Win2K I found that it detected my modem and installed
>the driver of the modem itself. I thought I might need to turn my house
>upside down to find my modem driver diskette. So Win2K might actually has
>all the drivers included for you not so legacy legacy hardware. I did
>find that my sound card works no longer. I could not locate win2k driver
>for my sound card anywhere. Now my computer is voiceless.
>
>Quoton

if your sound card is based upon Aureal Vortex technology, you need to find
beta drivers (WDM), search for Aureal and Vortex.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow
in Australia".

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.