OT, in fact *way* off-topic Re: filmscanners: Puzzled about..

(Like most of the messages on this list aren't off-topic *anyway* at the
moment!)

Art said..
>I'm waiting for the monitor salesmen to start calling, or at least
>leaving e-mail messages...
>"Being that you are still browsing the web with an antiquated 17"
>monitor, and missing the visual splendor of 1600 x 1200 pixel screen

It had never occurred to me, but now that you mention it, I reckon that's
what Frank is leading up to... ;-)

>http://www.size.does.matter.com
I couldn't resist but to click on this, and hey, it's available (at a price)!

Anyway, back to film-scanning, perhaps..?!

Mark T.

Mark Thomas   markthom@camtech.net.au
http://www.adelaide.net.au/~markthom

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.