From: Larry Berman [mailto:larry@bermanart.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 1:30 PM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: RE: filmscanners: Clarity! Dual Monitor Hell (Heaven!)

I think anyone that's using dual monitors on a graphics system is using a
tablet also. It offers much more control than a mouse.

The drivers for your tablet have to support dual monitors. All current
Wacom drivers do and have for the past year. My 6x8 is comfortable enough
across both monitors. I got used to it right away.

Larry

>How many of you with dual monitors also use a tablet instead of (or in
>addition to) a mouse?  If you use a tablet, how well does it work with dual
>monitors?  Is it workable, or only workable with one of the two monitors?

Larry Berman

Web Sites for Artists: http://BermanGraphics.com
Compare Image Compression from the top
Graphics Programs: http://ImageCompress.com
Explore the Art Show Jury process from a web site:
http://ArtShowJury.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.