RE: filmscanners: Vuescan vs Silverfast control

I have an SS4000. I never did come to grips with Silverfast so really can't
make a comparison. I know a lot more now and probably wouldn't have the
difficulty with it I had when I first tried it, and I should revisit it. But
what I can tell you is that I'm amazed by the consistency of VueScan. On
most images, I require very little adjustement in PS to get outstanding
results, and so my throughput is excellent.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.