re[2]: filmscanners: OT (slightly): Epson 640U

This is after vuescan gets it and does a conversion from the sRGB provided from
the scanner.  Unless Ed has changed it and not noted this it the release notes
he only brings back the values from the scanner under sRGB.  I had asked if
VueScan could return a RAW Scan for profiling purposes and he replied that
techically capable but that featuer is not supported currently.

 >>  Vuescan outputs in RGB only but not in sRGB alone about 9-10 other RGB
 >>  color
 >>  spaces are listed including Adobe, Bruce, Colormatch, Apple. etc.

 >>  Vuescan also does output in 8 or 16 bits at your option (and 64 bits BTW).

 >>  Maris

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.