Re: filmscanners: Where to buy a LS-4000

This is my first mail to the list,so Hello to all.

I've been considering buying myself a scanner since it became difficult to
find a reasonably priced service locally.Boots used to offer the Kodak
Photo-CD,and since they stopped a couple of months ago I've been unable to
find anywhere.

So as a first scanner I've decided to buy the LS-4000 and have also been
trying to find somewhere to get it from.So far,I have found only one online
retailer which lists it :

http://www.acecameras.co.uk/ace_yate.htm

Anyone know any other places,or where might be good to pre order?

Cheers
Leo

At 01:17 03/03/01 +0900, you wrote:
>Ok...according to Nikon's press-release, the LS-4000 should be out by now.
>So says their release and their customer service email.
>
>But it ain't available at any store I've checked online.
>
>Anyone have any news on this elusive beastie? I really really want to get
>my paws on this one (as with all my other equipment lusts) but this time I
>have the cash. Oooh...bad combo. =)
>
>D.
>--
>--