RE: filmscanners: dither vs haltoning (was File sizes, file formats, etc. for p

> >I've been in the digital imaging industry for a while, so I
> don't read what
> anyone else writes on the subject...
>
> Hmmmm. 'Nuff said, guys. Really! 'Nuff said.

What I meant by what I said is I don't read books that explain the process,
since I already understand the process.  If you already know how to take
pictures, you aren't going to buy a book on how to take pictures...  If you
have designed 10 CPUs, why would you buy a book on CPU design?  This is, of
course, exclusive of reference material, which I do have plenty of on,
actually, all those subjects...

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.