Re: filmscanners: storage

Stuart writes ...

> >Not only is it 'unintuitive', but misnamed.  It is labeled
'Automatically
> >verify file systems'.  I would have never guessed that it meant
(from help):

> I am using easy CD creator 3.5c but I can't find that option
anywhere ???

    Oops! ... sorry 'bout that ... I happen to be using v.4.

    You might then move all files to a single directory ... check with
directory "properities" for Mbytes contained ... write the files to
the CD, and then verify the checksum for both the directory and CD
with "PAcheck".

    BTW ... "PAcheck" has a problem with it remembering the last drive
(or directory) verified.  That is ... if you verified the CD drive
last, and there is nothing in the CD drive (or if the directory no
longer exists), then PAcheck will not run.  You can fix this by
deleting the PACHECK.INI file ... then checking a directory which will
always exist ... and then changing the properties of the INI file to
"read only".  Otherwise, it is a very useful utility.

shAf  :o)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.