Re: filmscanners: outputting mono scans onto B&W photographic paper

I'm not sure if this falls in your catogory of reasonable priced, but it is
an interesting option:

     http://www.inkjetmall.com/store/piezographyBW.html

Meino de Graaf

"Oliver van Helden" <ovanhelden@yahoo.co.uk>@halftone.co.uk on 02/12/2001
11:03:25 AM

Please respond to filmscanners@halftone.co.uk

Sent by:  owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk

To:   <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
cc:

Subject:  Re: filmscanners: outputting mono scans onto B&W photographic
      paper

I'm a photographer (amateur) who no longer has the space for a darkroom at
home.  I want to carry on using film, and am planning on buying a film
scanner as a means of manipulating and outputting images from the negatives
I make.  90% of what I produce is black and white.  I'm aware that there
are
a range of services for outputting colour digital images onto photographic
paper, ranging from cheap and cheerful to professional labs.  I'm
interested
in finding out whether there are any reasonably priced options in the UK
for
outputting digital onto b&w photographic paper.

Oliver van Helden.