Re: filmscanners: Vuescan long pass mode

>From: "bjs" <bjs1@home.com>
>
> > No, they don't provide any useful information for a more
> > sophisticated approach.
> >

>*shrug* Actually they do.  That's why I selected them.

Whether Ed Hamrick can come up with a fix for this apparent hardware problem
or not, it should be pointed out that just because an example of a problem
is provided does not necessarily mean that a fix can be created based on
that example.

People have been dying in car crashes for many, many years.  Examples can be
found every single day and yet no foolproof solution has ever been found.

Sometimes an example problem case just isn't enough.