RE: filmscanners: Thoughts on Minolta Dimage Scan Dual II?

And if the $500 LS-30 isn't cheap enough, check this one out!
http://acecam.com/magazine/film-scanner.html

$199 for 1800 DPI, ain't bad at all. Wow, this filmscanner list will really
be hopping. You reckon Ed will support this model? Didn't somebody a couple
of months ago state there would be $200 USB scanners available soon! Is that
somebody related to John Edward of "Crossing Over"?
Edwin

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.