Re: filmscanners: real value?

Laurie I believe you are missing my point an analogy would be a vintage
car.
if it runs when you start it and it does not need new parts it will
still get you from A to B in the same way as it did when it was new.
So it is with computers and their peripherals ,Its only when you change
Operating systems or tack on bits that are too new that you have
problems.
There seems to be an obsession with keeping up with the Joneses so to
speak.
I can only repeat that if the kit still works then it still damn well
works
regards

Michael Wilkinson. 106 Holyhead Road,Ketley, Telford.Shropshire TF 15 DJ
  michael@infocus-photography.co.uk      www.infocus-photography.co.uk
For Trannies and Negs from Digital Files

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.