RE: filmscanners: SS4000 and LS-2000 real value?

This is not to chastise. Anyone reading that who has read any of your
in the sentence. However, I usually try to reread my stuff, as I have
become a less reliable typist. Perhaps you might stop relying on the spell
checker so much. The fact it doesn't flag an error doesn't prove there
wasn't one.
Hersch

At 11:24 AM 01/31/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>Actually it was purely electronic and mechanical.  I typed "current" in but
>the computer only registered the first two and the last two characters.
>When I sent the email the spell checker did not catch the word; Microsoft
>obviously views it as a legitimate old Anglo-Saxon word. :-)  What is
>unusual about this post is that the spell checker did not catch the problem.
>The system that I use for my email tends to drop characters a lot for one
>reason or another; but typically the errors are caught by the spell checker
>before transmission.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.