filmscanners: Qst: Actual printer resolution at ezPrints

I sent the following question to EZPrints on Monday.  I haven't gotten a
response, yet.  Anybody else know the answer ?  I want to send some test
prints to see how they come out (I've already gotten their calibration
prints).

===

I'm in the process of preparing a few pictures for printing at 11x14.  What
is the actual resolution of your 11x14 prints so that I can optimize my
image and insure that the data won't be scaled ?  In general, I was curious
as to why this information wasn't posted.  You have some good guidelines for
image sizes for different print sizes, but not the details.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.