Re: filmscanners: How Not Embedding Color Space in Web Graphics

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your question. I have Photoshop set for
Adobe RGB and to ask me every time I open an image (if the profile is
different) if I want to keep the embedded profile or to open without it.

So if you're looking to remove a profile, just set Photoshop to a different
profile and open your image without it.

Larry

>Just a question:
>
>how do you remove an embedded color space from your large tiff file?
>
>I have a color profiling capable software package, but it didn't allow me to
>profile convert to color profile 'none'. It seemed it just didn't do any
>conversion if you selected none. Without the conversion I get greenish,
>color desaturated, contrastless images. So now I convert to sRGB. The
>conversion to webgraphics then just removes the profile, but the (sRGB
>coded) color info already is much more like (no profile) normal color info,
>compared to the situation where I just remove the profile info from
>ProPhotoRGB coded files.

Larry Berman

Web Sites for Artists: http://BermanGraphics.com
Compare Image Compression from the top
Graphics Programs: http://ImageCompress.com
Explore the Art Show Jury process from a web site:
http://ArtShowJury.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.