I just released VueScan 6.5 for Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
It can be downloaded from:
What's new in version 6.5
* Added "Options|Restore color" for restoring the
color of faded film or unknown film types
* Fixed problem with "Options|Auto exposure"
* Improved generic negative film correction
* Changed VueScan to use generic film data if
vuescan.dat isn't available
* Changed Nikon long exposure from 16x to 6x to
reduce problem of noise in dark areas
* Increased speed of Linux version by using
more compiler optimization
* Removed HP 3300C support (doesn't use same command
set as HP 5300C and caused hang when connected)