Re: filmscanners: SS4000 and LS-2000 real value?

"Hart or Mary Jo Corbett" <hnmjcorbett@earthlink.net> wrote:
> The Epson 7000, 7500 and 9000 all use archival inks and all claim 100 to
200
> years, per the Epson site [sprinkle on as much salt as you think is
> appropriate!!]

Pardon me.  I should have said the only one in the realms of a dekstop
printer
category that someone might buy for home studio use.  The 7000 and up
printers
are all *big* printers intended for professional print-shop use.  And
they're
priced accordingly.

As someone else pointed out, they do have pigmented ink - I wasn't aware of
that until now since even the 2000P is out of my price range.

Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.