[filmscanners] Re: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro Scanner,

On 14-Jun-09 17:29:42, LAURIE SOLOMON (laurie@advancenet.net) wrote:
> caryenochr@enochsvision.com,
>
> I apologize for using your post as a vehicle for posting a correction to
> one
> of my earlier posts where I referred to WMA drivers when I should have
> referred to WIA drivers.  I am sorry if my error in reference has caused
> any
> confusion or trouble.

No trouble at all. Thanks. If I had written my initial more reply more
carefully then I
wouldn't have confused anyone. I should know better. I was a technical writer
for many
years -- at Microsoft -- in what they used to call the Backoffice Division. I
wrote
sections of the Resource Kit on the Windows Registry and managed the team that
wrote the
Error Messages volume. Over the years they have discarded many more great
features than
they ever shipped. Like IBM and other giants, the bigger they got, the less
efficient they
became. I'm looking forward to Vista 2.0 aka Windows 7. By my count, it's
really Windows 16.

--
Cary Enoch Reinstein, Enoch's Vision Inc.  http://www.enochsvision.com
Blog: http://www.enochsvision.net  -  "Behind all these manifestations is