[filmscanners] Re: spam magnet

From: "Peter Marquis-Kyle" <filmscanners@marquis-kyle.com.au>

can see. I think the silent majority appreciate your efforts to keep the
conduit open for the (thinning) discussions, some of which concern film
scanning.

Speaking of scanning, my new Dell XP PC doesn't get along with my Nikon
8000. Both NikonScan and VueScan hang if they find the scanner.

Someone mentioned that the 8000 doesn't like TI chip based Firewire cards.

Any ideas?

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan