[filmscanners] Re: Nikon LS30 & Vista

There are, at least, three different SCSI types with each having its own
connector.  There is SCSI I, which I believe yours is, SCSI II, and SCSI
III.  At one point you use to be able to get adapters that would go from
SCSI I types of connectors to SCSI II types of connectors; but I am not sure
if they are still available.

You should check out places like Cables to Go and Cables Unlimited on the
web; they may still have charts of the different SCSI connections and
connectors  on their site as well as sell some of the cables and adapters.
For a SCSI adapter card, you can contact Adaptec.