From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk] On Behalf Of Sam McCandless
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 3:24 PM
To: guy.clark@siemens.com
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: ADMIN: domain transfer issues

Welcome back to more active film shooting, Guy, and also to the Bay
area. Eight years ago, I moved from the Midwest back to the opposite,
northern side of the Bay (Sonoma), and I am delighted to be closer to
the eastern slope of the Sierras and, beyond there, to Nevada and
Utah. What light and what vistas! I'm thinking about going back to a
rangefinder just to be able to use a wide-angle lens worthy of those
subjects.
--
Sam