[filmscanners] Re: ADMIN: domain transfer issues

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: ADMIN: domain transfer issues
  • From: "Berry Ives" <yvesberia@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 22:15:18 -0600

Henk:

Excellent travel photos.  Very nice compositions, and technically fine.  I
really enjoyed perusing your work.

I also had been using a Contax Aria for over 7 years.  One week ago, that
camera and my Zeiss lenses got burglarized from my home, so they are gone
now.  I loved that camera; what a great intuitive feel it had, and compact
as well.  My favorite lens was the 60mm macro.  My others were the 35mm 2.8,
50mm 1.7, and 135mm 2.8.  The 50mm deserved to be used more that I used it.
It was rated nearly about as well as your 50 1.4, but ofter I simply used
the 60mm for my normal shots so I didn't have to bring along another lens.

Now I have an Olympus E-1 with 50mm macro (equiv. To 100mm lens on a 35mm
film camera).  I am waiting for the Oly 14-35mm f/2.0, which is supposed to
coming soon.  I've never owned a zoom before.

I don't have a web site yet, but I'd be glad to send one or two shots
personal email if you (or anyone else) would like.

Berry