[filmscanners] Re: Nikon scanner availability

I agree with what you stated here, both in terms of moving to a digital
camera (it isn't the same medium as film, any more than video was to
cinema film), and I also agree that storage of film has a lot of
advantages in terms of archiving.

Of course, digital offers a lot of advantages in both areas as well, but
they are not the same medium.

Art