[filmscanners] Re: ArtixScan 4000tf firmware

On 2006-01-31, at 16.00, Carlisle Landel wrote:
> Harald,
>
> Let us know if the firmware update solves the problem.  Here's hoping
> that it does!

I can't say that the basic erratic behaviors have disappeared, but
possibly, the upgrade seems to have reduced the problems somewhat
(although it is very difficult to know for sure).

All my findings over the years are documented in articles, and you
might be interested in the latest article, where I describe how the
quality finally at least approaches perfection:
http://photo.bragit.com/it8testsUpdate.html.

Best Regards,
    /Harald

Harald E Brandt    http://bragit.com